Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Short Video from B.U.R.N. Season 2 Round 1 last weekend.

I went to my first Bay Area Nerf run event on Saturday, I'm always a bit skeptical when it comes to new groups of people, and how they handle newcomers, but I have to say it was a pretty good time. The people in that game were very welcoming and fun, and were just as memorable as the nerfing itself.  I'm definitely looking forward to the next one, and anyone in the bay area looking for a nerf game should definitely check out their events. They organize the games on facebook https://www.facebook.com/BayAreaBURN?fref=ts

I meant to take more footage, but I lost track of time while playing, and was only able to get footage from one short round of ctf. Thankfully it was still enough for a short little video.

No comments:

Post a Comment